When Jane Hamsher’s blackface mockery of Joe Lieberman blew up in Ned Lamont’s nonblackface, the nutroot Senator wannabe took the cowardly politico’s way out. “I don’t know anything about the blogs,” Lamont said. Here Jane Hamsher yuks it up through her interview with Ned Lamont, at the end of which Lamont talks up “Blogosphere Day” and pays tribute to the friends of Hamsher’s blog, Firedoglake. Check it out.
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell