“96 Tears” is of course the 1966 one-hit wonder by ? and the Mysterians. Now comes Investors Business Daily with “Ninety-seven reasons Democrats are weak on defense and can’t be trusted to govern in wartime.” Reader William Katz describes it as “a vigorous, creatively written piece.” And it’s got a heckuva beat.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell