“96 Tears” is of course the 1966 one-hit wonder by ? and the Mysterians. Now comes Investors Business Daily with “Ninety-seven reasons Democrats are weak on defense and can’t be trusted to govern in wartime.” Reader William Katz describes it as “a vigorous, creatively written piece.” And it’s got a heckuva beat.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- 97 Percent of All Liberal Claims Are Wrong
- Earth's Climate Shows 2,000-Year Cooling Trend
- In which Keith Ellison finds me of use
- Next, let's poll the police
- The Collapse of the Democratic Party In South Dakota: What Happened?
- The Cuba appeasement and the latest detainee release -- is there a connection?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell