A young woman is near death in Marseilles tonight, after a group of “youths” fire-bombed this bus:
More bus burnings continue in the Paris suburbs. As Blog of the Week Confederate Yankee notes, these outrages are perpetrated by “The Undescribables.” Notwithstanding the many witnesses to the crimes, news accounts never say anything about the perpetrators–except, of course, that they are “youths.” Seems like they’d be easier to catch with a description.
Meanwhile, the French government says it will step up “transport security.” Maybe they intend to follow our example and ban liquids and gels on buses. Somehow, though, I’m not sure that’s the right way to think about the problem.
Most Read on Power Line
- Should We Feel Sorry for Obama?
- The Democrats Try To Shut Their Opponents Up (Cont.)
- Breaking: Obamacare Takes Torpedo Below the Water Line
- The Nutroots Are Worried, And We Have the Answer
- What's next after Obamacare's defeat in Halbig v. Burwell? [updated]
- Pro bono law morphs into left-wing lawfare
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell