A young woman is near death in Marseilles tonight, after a group of “youths” fire-bombed this bus:
More bus burnings continue in the Paris suburbs. As Blog of the Week Confederate Yankee notes, these outrages are perpetrated by “The Undescribables.” Notwithstanding the many witnesses to the crimes, news accounts never say anything about the perpetrators–except, of course, that they are “youths.” Seems like they’d be easier to catch with a description.
Meanwhile, the French government says it will step up “transport security.” Maybe they intend to follow our example and ban liquids and gels on buses. Somehow, though, I’m not sure that’s the right way to think about the problem.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Durham D.A. admits ideology will influence his prosecutorial discretion
- The media can't help but help Trump
- New York Times Applauds Far-Left Violence
- Munchin' on Mnuchin
- Google Teaming With Left-Wing Groups to Drive Conservatives Off the Internet?
- U.S. Civil Rights Commission wants no enemies on the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell