Michael Barone supplies some needed perspective in his commentary on polls and turnout in his excellent column today. In trying to maintain perspective on the current state of the critical races I have found Hugh Hewitt (and his colleague Dean Barnett who is also posting on Hugh’s site) as well as the gang at Wizbang Politics most useful. I’ll be checking them both frequently over the next week. See, for example, Hugh’s deconstruction of a Sunday Washington Post story as well as Jim Addison’s take on the latest “Michigan polls” at Wizbang Politics. (While over at Wizbang Politics, don’t miss Jim’s “Name that moonbat.”)
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell