Michael Barone supplies some needed perspective in his commentary on polls and turnout in his excellent column today. In trying to maintain perspective on the current state of the critical races I have found Hugh Hewitt (and his colleague Dean Barnett who is also posting on Hugh’s site) as well as the gang at Wizbang Politics most useful. I’ll be checking them both frequently over the next week. See, for example, Hugh’s deconstruction of a Sunday Washington Post story as well as Jim Addison’s take on the latest “Michigan polls” at Wizbang Politics. (While over at Wizbang Politics, don’t miss Jim’s “Name that moonbat.”)
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Is Hillary's Glass Jaw Starting to Crack Already?
- Another reason why Hillary Clinton does not deserve to be president
- Delusional White House Calls ISIS Strategy "A Success"
- Race Hustlers Want Equal Treatment With Biker Gangs
- This Week's Energy Unicorn
- More evidence, via "Sid Vicious," of Hillary's Benghazi deceit
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell