has a very clever new campaign ad up:
Santorum has had to run in a very “blue” state during a very difficult election year. Nonetheless, he has not wavered from conservative principles and he has declined to back away from President Bush on the war. His “gathering storm” speech, if ignored now as I fear it will be, may well be remembered later, when we are in a much worse place.
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
- A window opens onto the left-wing mind
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell