That’s the subject of Jim Geraghty’s post on the recent spate of sudden deaths that are convenient to the world’s tyrants. Jim contrasts the single-minded determination of the bad people who are trying to kill or otherwise defeat us with the less than single-minded determination of the not-bad, I guess, people who can’t seem to figure out who our enemies are.
What really makes the post worthwhile, though, is the update: the email that Jim got from a skeptic who thinks it’s most likely been the neocons–or possibly the Jews–who have been shooting, bludgeoning and poisoning the enemies of Islamic and Russian despots. The kicker comes at the end–the source of the skeptical (and ignorant) email. Read it, and ask yourself, as Jim does: do you feel safer now?
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell