That’s the subject of Jim Geraghty’s post on the recent spate of sudden deaths that are convenient to the world’s tyrants. Jim contrasts the single-minded determination of the bad people who are trying to kill or otherwise defeat us with the less than single-minded determination of the not-bad, I guess, people who can’t seem to figure out who our enemies are.
What really makes the post worthwhile, though, is the update: the email that Jim got from a skeptic who thinks it’s most likely been the neocons–or possibly the Jews–who have been shooting, bludgeoning and poisoning the enemies of Islamic and Russian despots. The kicker comes at the end–the source of the skeptical (and ignorant) email. Read it, and ask yourself, as Jim does: do you feel safer now?
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
2016 Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Slain Charlotte man had lengthy criminal record
- Meet the black Charlotte police officer who shot Keith Lamont Scott
- There's something about Hillary's eyes
- Hillary: The Third World Has a "Right" to Move to the United States
- "Basket of deplorables," David Brock edition
- Under investigation [With Comment By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell