Caroline Glick’s excellent Jerusalem Post column elaborates the theme of the regional war in the context of the assassination of Pierre Gemayel. Lebanon represents one front of the regional war and Israel another. Iraq is yet a third front of the war. Iran is key to each of these fronts. Iran is at war with us and unfortunately must be dealt with.
For another graphic illustration of the regional nature of the war in which we are engaged, see Ali Alfoneh’s “Iran’s suicide brigades.” Alfoneh’s essay includes a copy of the registraton form to be completed by the suicide brigade volunteers. The form allows the volunteers to indicate their preferred target: “operations against U.S. forces in the Shi
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- 97 Percent of All Liberal Claims Are Wrong
- Earth's Climate Shows 2,000-Year Cooling Trend
- In which Keith Ellison finds me of use
- Next, let's poll the police
- The Collapse of the Democratic Party In South Dakota: What Happened?
- The Cuba appeasement and the latest detainee release -- is there a connection?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell