Our friends at the Ashbrook Center and at No Left Turns have just posted a thoughtful column by Travis Smith on the Intercollegiate Studies Institute’s study on citizenship: “Education and citizenship.” The Ashbrook Center’s estimable Peter Schramm writes that “Travis is a good guy, even though Canadian.” I would add that we have more than one crisis in citizenship on our hands and that Smith’s column has prompted me to reflect anew on at least two of them.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Another reason why Hillary Clinton does not deserve to be president
- A Police-Involved Shooting In Omaha
- More evidence that the criminal justice system is too lenient
- Washington Post Attacks Rubio: He's Not Rich!
- Obama expounds the limits of Iran's anti-Semitism
- Is Hillary's Candidacy Just Another Business Deal?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell