Last night John noted the email message from AP International Editor John Daniszewski responding to the charge that the story of the six burning Sunnis is false. Reader Bill Maron alerts us to two CAMERA items on Daniszewski: “Thumbs down to John Daniszewski” (April 2000, regarding Daniszewski’s work for the Los Angeles Times) and “Daniszewski works to polish Syrian image” (March 2003, also regarding Daniszewski’s work for the Los Angeles Times).
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
2016 Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Rigged! Edition
- Trump's Gettysburg Address? He's Off-Message!
- Corrections of the day [Updated With One More]
- Democrat Agrees to Spanish-Language Debate, Drops Out When He Realizes Opponent Speaks Spanish
- Clues to a Mystery [Updated With a Third]
- Clinton Foundation employed senior Muslim Brotherhood official
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell