Last night John noted the email message from AP International Editor John Daniszewski responding to the charge that the story of the six burning Sunnis is false. Reader Bill Maron alerts us to two CAMERA items on Daniszewski: “Thumbs down to John Daniszewski” (April 2000, regarding Daniszewski’s work for the Los Angeles Times) and “Daniszewski works to polish Syrian image” (March 2003, also regarding Daniszewski’s work for the Los Angeles Times).
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Washington Post's Fact Checker Doesn't Read the Washington Post [Updated][Updated Again]
- The man our founders warned us against
- When the Press Attacks Donald Trump, the Truth Is Optional [Updated]
- Princeton Students Fight Back
- Should a Jew rent from Avis?
- Five Shot at Black Lives Matter Protest In Minneapolis [Updated]
The Power Line Show
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell