Earlier today Paul prematurely sought to “revisit” Dartmouth’s Indian wars through the superb articles in the new issue of the Dartmouth Review. The new issue of the Review, however, prompted Dartmouth’s version of the Two Minute Hate today — transformed via the magic of doublethink into a “rally for civility.” Joe Malchow reports here and has compiled his Indian war dispatches here.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
2016 Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Clinton security detail also considered Hillary a nasty woman
- What's Up With the Polls?
- Democrat Agrees to Spanish-Language Debate, Drops Out When He Realizes Opponent Speaks Spanish
- The Week in Pictures: Rigged! Edition
- Not rigged, thrown: Bill Campenni comments
- Clinton Foundation employed senior Muslim Brotherhood official
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell