Earlier today Paul prematurely sought to “revisit” Dartmouth’s Indian wars through the superb articles in the new issue of the Dartmouth Review. The new issue of the Review, however, prompted Dartmouth’s version of the Two Minute Hate today — transformed via the magic of doublethink into a “rally for civility.” Joe Malchow reports here and has compiled his Indian war dispatches here.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Obama to Oil Companies (and Motorists): Drop Dead
- For Venezuela, the End Is Near. Someone Tell Bernie!
- Clinton clobbers Sanders [with comment by Paul]
- Clinton among friends
- Polls show Rubio surging in New Hampshire [UPDATED: the Romney factor] [UPDATED AGAIN]
- Washington Post airbrushes Obama's mosque visit
The Power Line Show
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell