Earlier today Paul prematurely sought to “revisit” Dartmouth’s Indian wars through the superb articles in the new issue of the Dartmouth Review. The new issue of the Review, however, prompted Dartmouth’s version of the Two Minute Hate today — transformed via the magic of doublethink into a “rally for civility.” Joe Malchow reports here and has compiled his Indian war dispatches here.
Most Read on Power Line
- Should We Feel Sorry for Obama?
- The Democrats Try To Shut Their Opponents Up (Cont.)
- Pro bono law morphs into left-wing lawfare
- Breaking: Obamacare Takes Torpedo Below the Water Line
- The Nutroots Are Worried, And We Have the Answer
- What's next after Obamacare's defeat in Halbig v. Burwell? [updated]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell