Jules Crittenden has thougtfully lightened my load this morning with his translation of “Kofi Annan’s farewell speech.” Unfortunately, however, Jules has only translated Annan’s farewell speech of yesterday. Another one looms today. The New York Sun previews it in today’s editorial: “Annan’s l’envoi.” Jules, I’m keeping those headphones warmed up!
JOHN adds: I think we can now say definitively that anti-Americanism is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Special Al Franken Edition
- On blue slips, Grassley pulls the trigger
- How Al Franken Sees Himself, and How Others See Him
- Kirsten Gillibrand's intellectual dishonesty [UPDATED]
- Gloria Allred won't allow inspection of yearbook
- It wasn't "the times" that caused feminists to give Bill Clinton a pass
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell