Democratic Senators Bill Nelson, John Kerry and Christopher Dodd now join the special roll of dishonor attendant to those who usurp the conduct of American foreign policy for partisan purposes. Andrew Miga’s AP report quotes Kerry commenting on his meeting with Bashar Assad as on a naughty child: “We explored the whys and wherefores of a number of the choices he’s been making,” Kerry said. It’s a shame Senator Kerry didn’t send boy Assad to the corner for a timeout to reflect on his choices. Working Paul’s road in reverse, Senator Kerry instead headed out for Jerusalem.
We don’t exactly need to explore the whys and wherefores of a number of the choices Senator Kerry has been making; they are so transparent. Is the undermining of American foreign policy by high officers of the government now so routine as not to warrant condemnation? Allah takes note here. The Second Great Slumber continues in the Year of You.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
- Minnesota woman strikes St. Kate's
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell