The Washington Wizards won for the 13th time in their last 16 outings, defeating Orlando 112-111. This is the 13th straight game in which the Wiz have scored more than 100. Gilbert Arenas had 36, his average since the team’s hot streak began. He’s almost made me forget Earl “the Pearl” Monroe.
The win moved Washington into first place in the NBA Southeast. It’s the first time in 28 years that the franchise has been in first after Christmas.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- Dirty Harry Reid Goes Around the Bend
- Obama Delivers Dead-On-Arrival Budget, Lies About It
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell