Yesterday John noted the Newsweek story by Michael Isikoff and Mark Hosenball reporting that Barbara Boxer has awakened to CAIR’s terrorist connections and rescinded an award granted by her office to a CAIR terrorist official. It is striking how unfamiliar Newsweek and its reporters seem to be with CAIR’s genesis out of a Hamas front group, with CAIR executive director Nihad Awad’s support for Hamas or with the damning conviction of high-ranking CAIR officer Randall (“Ismail”) Royer on terrorism-related charges. As for CAIR executive director Awad:
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Is the Washington Press Corps Covering Up Another Obama Administration Fiasco? [Updated]
- What Difference, At This Point, Does It Make?
- When You've Lost the New York Times. . .
- Who's a Chickenshit?
- More on the Obama Administration Scandal That the Washington Press Corps Tried to Bury
- Who's a Chickenshit? Part Two
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell