In a fitting climax to Hanover’s Indian wars, the University of North Dakota Fighting Sioux whipped the Dartmouth Big Green hockey team last night 4-1 in the Ledyard National Bank Tournament. North Dakota native Phillipe Lamoureux in goal appears to have been a key to the game’s outcome. We wish the Fighting Sioux well in the tourney final against St. Lawrence tonight. Please let us hear from you if you attended the sold-out game last night and can report on the atmospherics.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- Dirty Harry Reid Goes Around the Bend
- Obama Delivers Dead-On-Arrival Budget, Lies About It
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell