We began the first hour of our radio show yesterday by talking about the last noteworthy event of 2006–the execution of Saddam Hussein. We then moved on to a retrospective of the last 12 months, as reflected in a series of audio clips from our show. From the political–November’s election–to some of our favorite commentary on current afairs–Mark Steyn–to some of the more bizarre outposts of 2006 culture–Pink and Neil Young–it’s all there. The first hour ends with an inspiring rendition of the Paul Wellstone tribute, “Be the Change,” as performed by J.B. Doubtless. It was that kind of year.
You can download or just listen to the podcast here. Or, as always, you can subscribe to our podcasts on iTunes by going here.
Most Read on Power Line
- Should We Feel Sorry for Obama?
- The Democrats Try To Shut Their Opponents Up (Cont.)
- Breaking: Obamacare Takes Torpedo Below the Water Line
- The Nutroots Are Worried, And We Have the Answer
- What's next after Obamacare's defeat in Halbig v. Burwell? [updated]
- Pro bono law morphs into left-wing lawfare
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell