This afternoon, some idiot hacked into our server and briefly disrupted the site. Everything is now repaired, with the only consequence that we’ve lost today’s posts. If anyone has them cached, we’d appreciate it if you could send them to us.
We’re not sure whether we will be able to identify the perpetrator or not, but if so, we will make every effort to see that he is criminally prosecuted.
Thanks to the many readers who have expressed their concern.
UPDATE: Everything is now restored. Many thanks to Annette at Hosting Matters and to reader Ray Rayburn, who found today’s posts cached at Yahoo and sent them to us. And thanks most of all to Joe Malchow, who prevented the problem from becoming much worse, and without whose help we would have been totally at sea.
To heap abuse on the moron who hacked us, go here.
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell