I’m looking forward to National Review’s conservative summit, which begins tomorrow night here in Washington, DC. In addition to speeches by Newt Gingrich, Mitt Romney, and Jeb Bush, the program will feature debates on the war in Iraq, the role of the Religious Right, immigration, and energy policy and panels on foreign policy, social issues, domestic policy, small government, and quotas.
I’ll attend as much as I can and probably file a few reports.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Another reason why Hillary Clinton does not deserve to be president
- Is Hillary's Glass Jaw Starting to Crack Already?
- Washington Post Attacks Rubio: He's Not Rich!
- Delusional White House Calls ISIS Strategy "A Success"
- Paging Dr. Emily Litella: Another Science Fraud Exposed
- This Week's Energy Unicorn
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell