Don’t miss Paul’s report from National Review’s Conservative Summit conference last night. The Conservative Summit program continues today. Kathryn Lopez alerts us to the live blogging of the event here by Ragnar Danneskjold at My Pet Jawa. Last night it kicked off with a reception in honor of the great John Bolton, whose remarks frame the event. NR’s Corner has posted a video of Ambassasdor Bolton’s remarks at the reception last night here.
PAUL adds: Charmaine Yoest is also covering the summit. Here’s her report on this morning’s debate on religious conservatives.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
2016 Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- There's something about Hillary's health
- Meet the black Charlotte police officer who shot Keith Lamont Scott
- What the NFL Can Teach Washington About Social Policy
- The Economy in Pictures
- Glenn Kessler illustrates why moderators shouldn't "fact check"
- The National Anthem: a tale of two football teams
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell