Don’t miss Paul’s report from National Review’s Conservative Summit conference last night. The Conservative Summit program continues today. Kathryn Lopez alerts us to the live blogging of the event here by Ragnar Danneskjold at My Pet Jawa. Last night it kicked off with a reception in honor of the great John Bolton, whose remarks frame the event. NR’s Corner has posted a video of Ambassasdor Bolton’s remarks at the reception last night here.
PAUL adds: Charmaine Yoest is also covering the summit. Here’s her report on this morning’s debate on religious conservatives.
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell