I was saddened to learn that Deborah Orin of the New York Post died of cancer earlier today. I didn’t know Deborah well, but very much enjoyed the contact I had with her. We met when she sought out other bloggers and me at the Republican convention in August 2004. After that, we talked about a number of stories and traded tips here and there. Deborah was a wonderful reporter and columnist, known for her energy and good humor. Our sincere condolences to her family. She will be missed.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- For Venezuela, the End Is Near. Someone Tell Bernie!
- Hillary, "to be honest"
- Polls show Rubio surging in New Hampshire [UPDATED: the Romney factor] [UPDATED AGAIN]
- Obama to Oil Companies (and Motorists): Drop Dead
- More Comedy from the Times
- The social science behind Ted Cruz's notice of "voter violation"
The Power Line Show
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell