Newt Gingrich has posted his remarks at the National Review Conservative Summit here. Video of the address is also accessible on the linked page. His remarks as presented do not follow the posted text so I recommend that you check the video to hear what Newt had to say.
Newt’s well received speech at the NR Summit over the weekend followed Chuck Norris’s expression of support for Newt last week on Hannity and Colmes. Filling in for Sean Hannity, Norris endorsed Newt “Graingrich” for president. Fortunately, Chuck nailed the first name so that viewers could not mistake whom he was referring to.
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell