In the first hour of our radio show on Saturday, we talked about the State of the Union; the various resolutions rattling around the Senate; the Democrats’ strategy (or lack thereof) in Iraq; and the antiwar demonstration in Washington. We took a lot of calls, mostly from listeners whose view of the Democrats is not as charitable as ours, and awarded our coveted Loon of the Week prize. It’s a fun hour, even though we were talking about very serious subjects.
You can download or just listen to the podcast here. Or, as always, you can subscribe to our podcasts on iTunes by going here.
Most Read on Power Line
- Should We Feel Sorry for Obama?
- The Democrats Try To Shut Their Opponents Up (Cont.)
- Pro bono law morphs into left-wing lawfare
- Breaking: Obamacare Takes Torpedo Below the Water Line
- The Nutroots Are Worried, And We Have the Answer
- What's next after Obamacare's defeat in Halbig v. Burwell? [updated]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell