In the first hour of our radio show on Saturday, we talked about the State of the Union; the various resolutions rattling around the Senate; the Democrats’ strategy (or lack thereof) in Iraq; and the antiwar demonstration in Washington. We took a lot of calls, mostly from listeners whose view of the Democrats is not as charitable as ours, and awarded our coveted Loon of the Week prize. It’s a fun hour, even though we were talking about very serious subjects.
You can download or just listen to the podcast here. Or, as always, you can subscribe to our podcasts on iTunes by going here.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- What Color Is the Dress? What Dress?
- King v. Burwell: a discouraging mid-argument report [UPDATED] [WITH FINAL UPDATE]
- Who is Eric Hoteham? [Updated With Twitter Account]
- Another Reason Why Hillary Can't Win
- MSM mainstays cut Clinton no slack over her email account
- Energy Sense from an Unlikely Source
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell