Presidential popularity polls are of limited value at this stage, and online polls are even less probative than most. Nonetheless, it’s interesting that Senator McCain commanded only 5 percent of the support of the nearly 20,000 people who voted in the first round of the Pajamas Media poll. He’s doing even worse so far among the 1,000 or so who have voted in the second round. Indeed, he currently trails Fred Dalton Thompson and Ron Paul. Judging by our mail and our forum pages, I can’t say that McCain would do much better among Power Line readers.
Mitt Romney edged Rudy Giuliani and Newt Gingrich in the first round and leads in the second round as well. Bill Richardson and Barack Obama are the most popular Dems, in what must be a very skewed version of the “electorate,” given the Pajamas audience.
To comment on this post, go here.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Washington Post's Fact Checker Doesn't Read the Washington Post [Updated][Updated Again]
- The man our founders warned us against
- When the Press Attacks Donald Trump, the Truth Is Optional [Updated]
- Princeton Students Fight Back
- Should a Jew rent from Avis?
- Five Shot at Black Lives Matter Protest In Minneapolis [Updated]
The Power Line Show
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell