Chad and I began the second hour of Saturday’s show by interviewing Kay Hymowitz of the Manhattan Institute on her new book, Marriage and Caste In America. It was an excellent interview, and I highly recommend the book; clicking on the graphic below will take you straight to Amazon.
During the third segment, we talked about the Scooter Libby trial, which remains in several respects a mystery to me. We closed out the program by awarding our coveted “This Week In Gatekeeping” award to the New York Times, which someday may retire the trophy, for its game effort–not its first game effort, either–to stand by its man, John Kerry, and his “botched joke.”
So it was another fun week. You can download or just listen to the podcast here. Or, as always, you can subscribe to our podcasts on iTunes by going here.
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell