Tomorrow I’ll be on the air with Brian and Chad from 11 to 1 central time, as usual. Go here to listen on the web.
At noon central, we’ll be talking to Stephen Hunter, film critic for the Washington Post, about the Oscars. As usual, I haven’t seen a single film that is nominated in any category. Fortunately, Brian and Chad are more up to speed on popular culture than I am.
Beyond the Oscars, we’ll do our usual commentary on the week’s events and award our Loon and Gatekeeper prizes.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Man of the Year Edition
- Branstad as Ambassador to China: More Interesting Than It Looks
- Microsoft Goes Left
- With Ellison inside the Nation of Islam
- Obama to probe alleged Russian election meddling; Senate might too
- Linda McMahon to head the Small Business Administration [With Comment by John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell