Tomorrow I’ll be on the air with Brian and Chad from 11 to 1 central time, as usual. Go here to listen on the web.
At noon central, we’ll be talking to Stephen Hunter, film critic for the Washington Post, about the Oscars. As usual, I haven’t seen a single film that is nominated in any category. Fortunately, Brian and Chad are more up to speed on popular culture than I am.
Beyond the Oscars, we’ll do our usual commentary on the week’s events and award our Loon and Gatekeeper prizes.
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell