Tomorrow I’ll be on the air with Brian and Chad from 11 to 1 central time, as usual. Go here to listen on the web.
At noon central, we’ll be talking to Stephen Hunter, film critic for the Washington Post, about the Oscars. As usual, I haven’t seen a single film that is nominated in any category. Fortunately, Brian and Chad are more up to speed on popular culture than I am.
Beyond the Oscars, we’ll do our usual commentary on the week’s events and award our Loon and Gatekeeper prizes.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- 97 Percent of All Liberal Claims Are Wrong
- Earth's Climate Shows 2,000-Year Cooling Trend
- In which Keith Ellison finds me of use
- Next, let's poll the police
- The Collapse of the Democratic Party In South Dakota: What Happened?
- The Cuba appeasement and the latest detainee release -- is there a connection?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell