Charles Johnson has posted a video of the KSTP (Twin Cities) News report on the case of the flying imams. KSTP reporter Bob McNaney gets an ambush interview with flying imams’ ringleader Omar Shahin in which Shahin lies about the seat belt extension he requested and placed beneath his seat on the flight from which he was removed. The KSTP report contrasts Shahin’s statement now with his news conference at the time the incident was staged (Charles calls it “Islamic grievance theater”). The report is a little late, but is nevertheless a devastating revelation of what the show was all about. Recall the participation of CAIR and Minnesota Rep. Keith Ellison– who had spoken to the imams at their private conference in Bloomington the previous Saturday evening before the incident at the airport on Monday — and you get a sense of the murderers’ row of grievance mongers behind this fabricated showstopper.
JOHN adds: Here is the video. It may take a few seconds for it to start up. Feel free to copy the embed code if you would like to put it up.
To comment on the interview, go here.
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell