The Washington Post reports that House Democrats are no longer pleased with their champion Jack Murtha, and his attempt to impose a defeat on the U.S. through a “slow bleed” strategy. However, as I suggest at the AOL blog, the displeasure may have less to do with the cynical nature of the Murtha’s plan than with his inability to disguise and conceal its cynicism.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Is the Washington Press Corps Covering Up Another Obama Administration Fiasco? [Updated]
- More on the Obama Administration Scandal That the Washington Press Corps Tried to Bury
- What Difference, At This Point, Does It Make?
- Who's a Chickenshit?
- Who's The Warmest of Them All?
- Who's a Chickenshit? Part Two
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell