The Washington Post reports that House Democrats are no longer pleased with their champion Jack Murtha, and his attempt to impose a defeat on the U.S. through a “slow bleed” strategy. However, as I suggest at the AOL blog, the displeasure may have less to do with the cynical nature of the Murtha’s plan than with his inability to disguise and conceal its cynicism.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- Dirty Harry Reid Goes Around the Bend
- Obama Delivers Dead-On-Arrival Budget, Lies About It
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell