If four hours of Ellen DeGeneres and Al Gore sounds like more than you can bear, there is an alternative: a new Fox News show, starring Michelle Malkin and Kirsten Powers, debuts tonight. It’s called It’s Out There, and starts at 10:30 eastern, 9:30 central. The show “takes you inside the most explosive blogs on the Web!”
I did a cameo appearance on the show, which was taped yesterday. My own contribution was frankly sub-par, but the show sounds like fun. Check it out.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Cromnibus Gruber Torture Edition
- Did Ted Cruz just pave the way for confirming a wave of Obama nominees?
- Conservative Muslim's opinions produce "existential worry" at University of Michigan
- The uses and misuses of Eric Garner's death
- Prog Rock Digression for a Lazy Saturday
- Fake but accurate revisited
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell