I had to rub my eyes to make sure it was my piece that is posted at OpinionJournal this morning, but I have confirmed that it is indeed mine: “D’Souza goes native.” Thanks to OpinionJournal and The New Criterion, which is running the piece as the lead essay in its March issue.
PAUL adds: Dinesh is now blogging with us over at the AOL Newsbloggers site. This morning he has a post based on a poll about Muslim attitudes towards America.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Princeton Students Fight Back
- Five Shot at Black Lives Matter Protest In Minneapolis [Updated]
- Washington Post's Fact Checker Doesn't Read the Washington Post [Updated][Updated Again]
- When the Press Attacks Donald Trump, the Truth Is Optional [Updated]
- Insist on the Gosar amendment
- The man our founders warned us against
The Power Line Show
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell