I had to rub my eyes to make sure it was my piece that is posted at OpinionJournal this morning, but I have confirmed that it is indeed mine: “D’Souza goes native.” Thanks to OpinionJournal and The New Criterion, which is running the piece as the lead essay in its March issue.
PAUL adds: Dinesh is now blogging with us over at the AOL Newsbloggers site. This morning he has a post based on a poll about Muslim attitudes towards America.
Most Read on Power Line
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Lilly Ledbetter and the lie that will not die
- The Hillary-Boeing-Russia triangle
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- Balancing Act: The Democrats' Ideology Versus Reality
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell