I had to rub my eyes to make sure it was my piece that is posted at OpinionJournal this morning, but I have confirmed that it is indeed mine: “D’Souza goes native.” Thanks to OpinionJournal and The New Criterion, which is running the piece as the lead essay in its March issue.
PAUL adds: Dinesh is now blogging with us over at the AOL Newsbloggers site. This morning he has a post based on a poll about Muslim attitudes towards America.
Most Read on Power Line
- Should We Feel Sorry for Obama?
- The Democrats Try To Shut Their Opponents Up (Cont.)
- Pro bono law morphs into left-wing lawfare
- Breaking: Obamacare Takes Torpedo Below the Water Line
- The Nutroots Are Worried, And We Have the Answer
- What's next after Obamacare's defeat in Halbig v. Burwell? [updated]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell