Last night, my wife and three daughters and I attended a fun Oscar party hosted by AM 1280 the Patriot, and featuring Michael Medved. It was Al Gore night, which I found amusing on several grounds. I commented on the Oscar program and on Al Gore’s prospects for another Presidential campaign at our AOL site: Get Out A Cross and a Clove of Garlic.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell