Last night, my wife and three daughters and I attended a fun Oscar party hosted by AM 1280 the Patriot, and featuring Michael Medved. It was Al Gore night, which I found amusing on several grounds. I commented on the Oscar program and on Al Gore’s prospects for another Presidential campaign at our AOL site: Get Out A Cross and a Clove of Garlic.
Most Read on Power Line
- Should We Feel Sorry for Obama?
- The Democrats Try To Shut Their Opponents Up (Cont.)
- Pro bono law morphs into left-wing lawfare
- Breaking: Obamacare Takes Torpedo Below the Water Line
- The Nutroots Are Worried, And We Have the Answer
- What's next after Obamacare's defeat in Halbig v. Burwell? [updated]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell