Last night, my wife and three daughters and I attended a fun Oscar party hosted by AM 1280 the Patriot, and featuring Michael Medved. It was Al Gore night, which I found amusing on several grounds. I commented on the Oscar program and on Al Gore’s prospects for another Presidential campaign at our AOL site: Get Out A Cross and a Clove of Garlic.
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell