Last night, my wife and three daughters and I attended a fun Oscar party hosted by AM 1280 the Patriot, and featuring Michael Medved. It was Al Gore night, which I found amusing on several grounds. I commented on the Oscar program and on Al Gore’s prospects for another Presidential campaign at our AOL site: Get Out A Cross and a Clove of Garlic.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- Dirty Harry Reid Goes Around the Bend
- Obama Delivers Dead-On-Arrival Budget, Lies About It
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell