We noted yesterday that the six flying imams who were removed from a US Airways flight at the Twin Cities airport were suing the airline, alleging religious discrimination. Today’s Minneapolis Star Tribune has an article about the imams’ press conference, held at CAIR’s Washington, D.C. office, here.
What’s more interesting to me is the Star Tribune’s poll on whether the imams have a good case. Here are the results so far; click to enlarge:
Notwithstanding the less than aggressive press coverage the incident has received, it seems that the public has a pretty good fix on the six imams.
To comment on this post, go here.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Special Al Franken Edition
- On blue slips, Grassley pulls the trigger
- How Al Franken Sees Himself, and How Others See Him
- Kirsten Gillibrand's intellectual dishonesty [UPDATED]
- Gloria Allred won't allow inspection of yearbook
- It wasn't "the times" that caused feminists to give Bill Clinton a pass
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell