In the first hour of yesterday’s Northern Alliance radio show, we talked about the House’s narrow passage of the Democrats’ “pork and defeat” bill. We discussed the latest developments in the flying imams litigation and related local controversies. And we awarded our coveted Loon of the Week prize to a newly-elected Minnesota politician. Funny thing, I never realized penguins could drown!
It’s another fun and informative show. You can download or just listen to the podcast here. Or, as always, you can subscribe to our podcasts on iTunes by going here.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
2016 Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- There's something about Hillary's health
- Meet the black Charlotte police officer who shot Keith Lamont Scott
- What the NFL Can Teach Washington About Social Policy
- The Economy in Pictures
- Glenn Kessler illustrates why moderators shouldn't "fact check"
- The National Anthem: a tale of two football teams
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell