In the first hour of yesterday’s Northern Alliance radio show, we talked about the House’s narrow passage of the Democrats’ “pork and defeat” bill. We discussed the latest developments in the flying imams litigation and related local controversies. And we awarded our coveted Loon of the Week prize to a newly-elected Minnesota politician. Funny thing, I never realized penguins could drown!
It’s another fun and informative show. You can download or just listen to the podcast here. Or, as always, you can subscribe to our podcasts on iTunes by going here.
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell