In the first hour of yesterday’s Northern Alliance radio show, we talked about the House’s narrow passage of the Democrats’ “pork and defeat” bill. We discussed the latest developments in the flying imams litigation and related local controversies. And we awarded our coveted Loon of the Week prize to a newly-elected Minnesota politician. Funny thing, I never realized penguins could drown!
It’s another fun and informative show. You can download or just listen to the podcast here. Or, as always, you can subscribe to our podcasts on iTunes by going here.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Another errant anti-Trump hit piece from the Washington Post
- On the Left, It Is All Hysteria, All the Time
- The Week in Pictures: The Last Woke Force Returns Edition
- Is Ridicule of Federal Judge Nominee Justified?
- Senator Johnson's request
- Ken Starr's investigation and Robert Mueller's -- compare and contrast
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill