It’s been a while since we last checked in with columnist Caroline Glick of the Jerusalem Post. Her column today looks at Iran’s seizure of Britain’s sailors and marines, Secretary Rice’s prospective Middle East visit and the feeble Israeli government: “Condi’s embrace of jihadist ‘peace.’”
To comment on this post, go here.
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- The Week in Pictures: Quel Horreur! Edition
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell