Last fall in “The zoo in Morningside Heights” we covered the riot that prevented the speech by Minuteman Project founder Jim Gilchrist at Columbia University. The riot was captured on video (the video is included in our “Zoo” post) and the students participating in it were easily identified. On Tuesday the Columbia Spectator reported the disciplinary sequel to the riot: “University gives protestors ‘slap on the wrist.'”
To comment on this post, go here.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- The meaning of "Australia" [Updated With Chart: How Successful Was Australia?]
- Best Academic Abstract Ever [With Comments By John and Paul]
- Modest Proposals On Gun Violence
- Hide the women and children, the Supreme Court is back in session
- Bon Jovi to Waters: Drop Dead!
- The Washington Nationals' horribly disappointing season, what went wrong?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell