Last fall in “The zoo in Morningside Heights” we covered the riot that prevented the speech by Minuteman Project founder Jim Gilchrist at Columbia University. The riot was captured on video (the video is included in our “Zoo” post) and the students participating in it were easily identified. On Tuesday the Columbia Spectator reported the disciplinary sequel to the riot: “University gives protestors ‘slap on the wrist.'”
To comment on this post, go here.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Obama to Oil Companies (and Motorists): Drop Dead
- For Venezuela, the End Is Near. Someone Tell Bernie!
- Clinton clobbers Sanders [with comment by Paul]
- Clinton among friends
- Polls show Rubio surging in New Hampshire [UPDATED: the Romney factor] [UPDATED AGAIN]
- Washington Post airbrushes Obama's mosque visit
The Power Line Show
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell