Last fall in “The zoo in Morningside Heights” we covered the riot that prevented the speech by Minuteman Project founder Jim Gilchrist at Columbia University. The riot was captured on video (the video is included in our “Zoo” post) and the students participating in it were easily identified. On Tuesday the Columbia Spectator reported the disciplinary sequel to the riot: “University gives protestors ‘slap on the wrist.’”
To comment on this post, go here.
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell