That was the politically incorrect question posed by Lt. Cmdr. Erik Horner of our Navy in response to the surrender by 15 British sailors in Iraqi waters to Iranian forces. Diana West argues all-too plausibly that the answer has much to do with modern British (and presumably Western) culture. Our culture war isn’t just about our culture; in a world this dangerous, it may also be about our survival.
To comment on this post, go here.
Most Read on Power Line
- Should We Feel Sorry for Obama?
- The Democrats Try To Shut Their Opponents Up (Cont.)
- Breaking: Obamacare Takes Torpedo Below the Water Line
- The Nutroots Are Worried, And We Have the Answer
- What's next after Obamacare's defeat in Halbig v. Burwell? [updated]
- Pro bono law morphs into left-wing lawfare
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell