That was the politically incorrect question posed by Lt. Cmdr. Erik Horner of our Navy in response to the surrender by 15 British sailors in Iraqi waters to Iranian forces. Diana West argues all-too plausibly that the answer has much to do with modern British (and presumably Western) culture. Our culture war isn’t just about our culture; in a world this dangerous, it may also be about our survival.
To comment on this post, go here.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- What Color Is the Dress? What Dress?
- King v. Burwell: a discouraging mid-argument report [UPDATED] [WITH FINAL UPDATE]
- Who is Eric Hoteham? [Updated With Twitter Account]
- Another Reason Why Hillary Can't Win
- Energy Sense from an Unlikely Source
- MSM mainstays cut Clinton no slack over her email account
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell