Earlier today, Pejman Yousefzadeh posted this YouTube video at RedState, under the title, “You can’t kill us all.” It’s an excerpt from a speech Ronald Reagan delivered to the British Parliament at the time of the Falklands crisis. It seems, really, like a relic of another world, but it wasn’t so long ago. And it is timely today in the context of the U.K.’s effort to figure out what to do about the kidnapping of its sailors and marines. As if that were a puzzle.
To comment on the video, go here.
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- The Week in Pictures: Quel Horreur! Edition
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell