Earlier today, Pejman Yousefzadeh posted this YouTube video at RedState, under the title, “You can’t kill us all.” It’s an excerpt from a speech Ronald Reagan delivered to the British Parliament at the time of the Falklands crisis. It seems, really, like a relic of another world, but it wasn’t so long ago. And it is timely today in the context of the U.K.’s effort to figure out what to do about the kidnapping of its sailors and marines. As if that were a puzzle.
To comment on the video, go here.
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell