The Drudge Report continues to post its exclusive report on the allegedly inappropriate behavior by CNN reporter Michael Ware in Baghdad. We took the report at face value before Raw Story posted the video disputing the Drudge account, which appears to be inaccurate. Hot Air comments here. Glenn Reynolds comments here. Drudge owes his readers an explanation regarding the story and, if he got it wrong, an apology to Michael Ware.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- A Primer on the "Government Shutdown"
- Simpson Tried to Deceive Congress On the Fusion GPS/Obama DOJ Connection
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell