Assiduous readers have noted that we now have a relationship with AOL News. AOL’s Newsbloggers section is still feeling its way, and some of the bloggers they have included in the group are frankly awful. But the AOL people have been great to work with, and Coates Bateman, who coordinates the Newsbloggers site, is very good.
One interesting AOL feature is the Daily Pulse, which focuses on a leading theme of that day’s news. Bloggers can weigh in on the day’s subject if they have something to say. Today’s Daily Pulse addressed President Bush’s relatively low approval ratings. What’s interesting is that they are put into a historical context. What President has rated below 40% for the longest time? I didn’t know the answer to that question, but AOL News’ interactive feature lays out the data in an interesting way.
AOL is making a real effort to make its news page as informative and attractive as possible, and the Daily Pulse is a good part of that. Today, I weighed in on President Bush’s poll ratings, while Paul did posts on other topics. You can see our contributions at the Power Line page at AOL News.
To comment on this post, go here.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- A Primer on the "Government Shutdown"
- Simpson Tried to Deceive Congress On the Fusion GPS/Obama DOJ Connection
- An Immigration Trifecta
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell