Mark Cohen is the editor of the weekly Minnesota Lawyer, where he also publishes a weekly column. His two columns on United States Attorney Rachel Paulose — here (April 2) and here (April 16) — have provided the most intelligent discussion of the coverage of my friend Rachel, who has recently been the subject of a hatchet job or three. At the new Minnesota Lawyer Blog Mark Cohen now notes a Star Tribune story that gratuitously drags Rachel in and contrasts the coverage of management issues involving Rachel with management issues involving Minnesota Attorney General Lori Swanson: “A double standard?”
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
- A Primer on the "Government Shutdown"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell